BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF
Our personal training sessions are carefully designed around you and what your body and mind needs at that point in time. We’ll meet for a chat so that we can get to know you a little and develop an understanding of your personal successes, struggles and aims. This usually includes some physical tests to help us put together a tailored programme that works for you and helps you meet your personal goals.
We often look at:
• Body Fat Composition
• Blood Pressure Analysis
• Muscular Endurance and Strength
• Food and Nutrition Analysis
• 3D Movement Analysis
• Bio-Mechanical Assessment
Personal training is for anyone looking to prepare for a specific personal challenge or event, build their strength after an injury or illness or simply improve their overall fitness. It’s also ideal for women before, during and after pregnancy that are looking to stay fit and healthy or to help their body adapt to physical changes or discomfort.
- Faster and better results – a personal trainer guides you through your fitness routine and makes sure you’re doing it properly
- Fat loss and muscle gain
- Reduced chance of injury
- Helps establish a lifetime exercise habit
- Motivates you to achieve your goals and succeed in your personal fitness challenges
Sessions can take place at our studio in Long Ashton or at your home or local park. Wherever you feel most comfortable!
Silver package: 5 sessions - £250
Gold package: 10 sessions - £450